FAIR : The City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAIR : The City

Roam the streets of the city. Live life to the max. New systems, new action. All new FAIR story. A wide open world lies ready for the stories that are woven.

Whoopee! We're in the midst of a major renovation - and we're proud of it. The bland, boring old FAIR is assuming a new identity: Edmonton RPG! We'll be uploading new locations, new rules, new guides and new content over the next few days. And we promise.... this time, it will be huge!
Staff Members
Administrators:
Lash

Moderators:
cole14
Kay
Stella
Affiliates

Black Nocturne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ethan Kolocov

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ethan Kolocov Empty Ethan Kolocov Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Krythus

Krythus
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

Name:Ethan Kolocov
Description:
Tall, about 6'7, muscular and short tempered. weighs about 230 lbs. brown hair and hazel eyes. Has a darker skin color than most of his fellow Russians more a Dark tan be be exact. has a patch of grey hair in the back of his head. Wears a trench coat an dresses fairly nicely. (btw can I claim the leather jacket here or do I have to go somewhere else)

Biography: Ethan is an Ex Russian Spetz Snaz spec ops fighter, and he has a Russian Accent. he was removed from duty because he was hiding an american military officer without his superior's knowledge. the officer happened to be his Cousin.

After this incident he moved to the city (I'm assuming this takes place in america)

Now he is looking for a job, hopefully and job that he can shoot in.

Personality: he is the kind of that shoots first and asks questions when you just concious enough to answer him.
Expertise:he has expertise in shooting and hand-to-hand combat

Last edited by Krythus on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer correction)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]