FAIR : The City

Roam the streets of the city. Live life to the max. New systems, new action. All new FAIR story. A wide open world lies ready for the stories that are woven.

Whoopee! We're in the midst of a major renovation - and we're proud of it. The bland, boring old FAIR is assuming a new identity: Edmonton RPG! We'll be uploading new locations, new rules, new guides and new content over the next few days. And we promise.... this time, it will be huge!
Staff Members
Administrators:
Lash

Moderators:
cole14
Kay
Stella
Affiliates

Black Nocturne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shela Grey

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Shela Grey on Thu May 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Krythus

Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie
*sigh* She doesn't neccasarily have to scream for her echo location to work. it could be something as subtle as a snap of her fingers, or even surrounding sounds from other things, as long as it produces sound within the hearing range of humans. like a car going by, or talking. Plus I think you over estimate the human's sense of sight. sight wouldn't work if you couldn't hear or feel. the only reason we think it is so important is because we have been conditioned to use it so much.

27 Re: Shela Grey on Thu May 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Lash

Administrator
Administrator
*raises hands in air*

Call me a Grammar Nazi , but I'd like things clarified a tad.

Can you separate the description into paragraphs so it's easier to read?

And.... how does a blind person be a bounty hunter/assassin? It's oxymoronic. Improbable.

Krythus, you do have a point. And whoever this "Connor" person is, are you planning to team tag me?

(... I don't like where this is headed. How does she sense bullets? And knowing Chaos, she'll dodge every single attack and in the process miraculously lop of the enemy's head.)

http://fair.ace.st/

28 Re: Shela Grey on Thu May 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Black_Chaos

Dabbler
Dabbler
Lash wrote:*raises hands in air*

Call me a Grammar Nazi , but I'd like things clarified a tad.

Can you separate the description into paragraphs so it's easier to read?

And.... how does a blind person be a bounty hunter/assassin? It's oxymoronic. Improbable.

Krythus, you do have a point. And whoever this "Connor" person is, are you planning to team tag me?

(... I don't like where this is headed. How does she sense bullets? And knowing Chaos, she'll dodge every single attack and in the process miraculously lop of the enemy's head.)
you stupid jerk -.- you dont know me that well at all so how would you know? you dont know if I changed or what so keep your mouth shut. and what do you know about blind people? I dont imagine you have a blind cousin or any thing

29 Re: Shela Grey on Thu May 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Lash

Administrator
Administrator
... *topic locked*

Pointless to argue, but I've known you since 2007. And I do happen to have a blind cousin. His name is... José Feliciano.

[hr]

"Big men use little words. Little men use big words." - Sir Winston Churchill

Problem with signature? Why not post in the Profile Signature forum and link to your profile, here?

Lash's Complete Signature

Name: Matthew Cullins
Cash: 2885

See full signature for inventory and more details.

Smackdown Character: Arket

30 Re: Shela Grey on Sun May 16, 2010 11:41 am

Kay

Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising
Woah woah woah woah. Chill out, everyone...... This isn't my fault for starting it is it??? Razz Lash, email me (NOT my gmail, my other account)

[hr]
~Kayyy~
LISTED
Inventory:
Police uniform
Police badge
Standard Pistol (equipped)
$2000

31 Re: Shela Grey on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Black_Chaos

Dabbler
Dabbler
now that the topic isn't locked -.-'
Kay Im not sure what to say to that. And Austin, you have known my bad side since 2007 (How we were friends I will never know o.o)

32 Re: Shela Grey on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Lash

Administrator
Administrator
... I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is... we're changing the system rather dramatically. This means characters get signature attacks and signature weapons. Great, right? And.... you're off the hook. Kay won't be online much, so I can forgive her. Very Happy

Bad news... the staff will be on vacation beginning June 25th. And the site will be down temporarily then.

[hr]

Problem with signature? Why not post in the Profile Signature forum and link to your profile, here?

33 Re: Shela Grey on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Kay

Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising
SAY WHAT?! When will it be back up??

[hr]
~Kayyy~
LISTED
Inventory:
Police uniform
Police badge
Standard Pistol (equipped)
$2000

34 Re: Shela Grey on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Lash

Administrator
Administrator
When the renovation is finished. In the meantime... staff will be able to access the forum general. I apologize for any inconveniences, annoyances, etc. I'm personally annoyed that I didn't think these systems up earlier.

[hr]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum