FAIR : The City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FAIR : The City

Roam the streets of the city. Live life to the max. New systems, new action. All new FAIR story. A wide open world lies ready for the stories that are woven.

Whoopee! We're in the midst of a major renovation - and we're proud of it. The bland, boring old FAIR is assuming a new identity: Edmonton RPG! We'll be uploading new locations, new rules, new guides and new content over the next few days. And we promise.... this time, it will be huge!
Staff Members
Administrators:
Lash

Moderators:
cole14
Kay
Stella
Affiliates

Black Nocturne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jason Ross

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jason Ross Empty Jason Ross Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 pm

cole14

cole14
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

Name:Jason Ross
Description:Around 5'10, fairly strong looking and has strawberry blonde hair. Jason also almost always wears his black fedora.
Personality:Calm, kind and he only really talks to people who he thinks he can trust or if he thinks they need to be taught a lesson. He is also the type of person who makes things up as he goes along.
Biography:Jason just got promoted to spec ops in the military when somebody framed him for destroying the general's truck, this got him kicked out and now he is more like a freelance detective because of his skills at observation and problem solving. He had already lived in the city but he only lived in the side of the city that didn't have crime troubles before he became a detective.
Expertise:\Detective work and hand to hand combat.

2Jason Ross Empty Re: Jason Ross Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

I think that's passable. The details are kind of vague, but it looks okay from here.
Approved.

https://fair.rpg-board.net/

3Jason Ross Empty Re: Jason Ross Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:58 pm

cole14

cole14
Police | Rookie
Police | Rookie

I'm planning on adding more farther into the story.

4Jason Ross Empty Re: Jason Ross Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Lash

Lash
Administrator
Administrator

Sounds good. Keep in mind that the story is about the character. I just can't wait until the plots are launched. NINE and FAIR will be interesting people to deal with.

https://fair.rpg-board.net/

5Jason Ross Empty Re: Jason Ross Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Kay

Kay
Head of Advertising
Head of Advertising

Hee hee I'm always interesting to deal with, am I not? xD And nice use of name cole xD

Lash wrote:Sounds good. Keep in mind that the story is about the character. I just can't wait until the plots are launched. NINE and FAIR will be interesting people to deal with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]